Friday, November 19, 2010

Weekend Update With Yours Truly

Well, I survived the week being an assistant short, thankfully I had a dear friend who was able to see ten visits which helped immensely. Now, I get to suffer through a (hopefully) 2 day work week in preparation for Thanksgiving and our annual Black Friday extravaganza. Suffer? I think not.

Mom has suffered a small set back in her recovery. She was diagnosed with cellulitis in her right breast and has been put on antibiotics. Hopefully this will clear everything up and forward movement can once again resume.

I am having a hard time believing it is Thanksgiving already. The entire year started.....then all of a sudden....it was gone. I have only bought one present for Christmas...so far behind. I am actually going to start putting up Christmas decorations this weekend to prepare for my bunko group coming here for the December play time. So exciting.
I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend and stays well!

1. Why does everything you want in life have to be so damn complicated to obtain.

2. I want it to be you and me free to see the world.

3. Thank you for letting me be so open about anything without judgement.

4. Christmas is my favorite holiday because all the twinkly lights, a beautiful tree, the actual reason for the season, and the magical way it is viewed in the eyes of a child.

5. I am SO glad this week is over and excited for next week for many, many reasons. ;)

6. Whatever will be is what we make up our minds to be.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to our usual pizza/family time with the possible movie...I have this strange sensation to watch Beetlejuice, tomorrow my plans include finishing my window washing and performing other ancillary tasks around the house and Sunday, I want to watch my beautiful children sing at church followed by taking the kids to see mom for her birthday!

1 comment:

loveadda said...

thats great that u enjoy every weeekrnd,not like me . and please setup follow tabe.

mekalpit@gmail.com