Friday, April 15, 2011

Right In The Middle

Although I did actually copy and paste the fill ins yesterday, I am just getting around to doing them today. I know the pasting is important but the real clincher is actually completing them. See, I am getting it...just taking more time for the slow one. :)
This week went much better than last week and I was actually able to spend more down time doing the things I enjoy the most which has enabled me to sleep well and be more relaxed. This week ended with a little bit of a hiccup, I am getting over it but not quite. I hate that about myself. Why cant I just see past what is happening at the moment and focus on the good that has been happening in the past, present and will happen in the future. I am usually not one to harbor negative feelings (I have them but don't keep them) but in this instance I just cant help myself. It is a tough place to be in, I tell you that.
The kids are doing well which is always a good thing. Michael is half way through the TCAPS and not complaining about all the testing. He seems to actually be enjoying it since the tests are only half a day followed by fun time the rest of the day. I think it has been a good break for him because he needs and deserves a little fun in his life. Next weekend I am taking the boys to Chattanooga and am looking forward to spending some time with them. Should be a fun and relaxing trip...I really really need fun and relaxing at this point in my life.
Well, that is my exciting week in a nutshell. I hope everyone has a fabulous and safe weekend.


1. For me, it was everything they did that I liked.

2. I have zero anonymity at my local supermarket.

3. Behind the sound of the wind in the trees, I heard leaves crunching under someone's feet as they neared.

4. Experimenting is something I always wanted to do.

5. When it was over, I was fulfilled and satisfied, as usual.

6. I have been in some dark places more frequent than usual but I never felt alone.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having a nice dinner out with my boys, tomorrow my plans include soccer if it doesn't get rained out, maybe a movie or going skating and having dinner with friends and Sunday, I want to take the kids to church for Palm Sunday, run a few and relax!

No comments: