Saturday, April 2, 2011

That's Right.....

That's right, people...late again. I almost put it off until tomorrow so I could have some type of crazy catch title but it lost luster the more I thought about it. This week passed so slowly while I was in the middle of it but so fast now that I glance back. I am still confused as to why weekends cannot feel as if they were moving slow when you are smack in the middle of them! Someone please help me understand!
The big excitement this week was Michael was the proud recipient of braces, AGAIN! He is less than thrilled but I told him it will all be worth it in the long run...a nice smile goes a long way. Today, he participated in an ensemble at the local high school. Basically, you perform in front of a 'professional' in a solo, duet or other type of group and graded based on performance and skill. He was so excited about doing it and I was thrilled he loves to get in front of people without the slightest bit of hesitation. He was in a duet with his sax and a clarinet player. The only problem was he didn't practice...AT ALL! So, basically...he bombed and came out of the room crying. My only advice was...try to make this a learning experience and then it won't be a mistake. Next time maybe you should practice. He quickly got over it and we all loaded up into the Tahoe, drove to Nashville and went to the Adventure Science Center. Good times, good times!
Off we go.................................................

1. I can't believe I am in the throws of starting again.

2. I can offer nothing but thanks for everyone who has been so incredibly supportive of me. I am truly blessed by so many true, non-judgmental and fabulous friends.

3. How can I ever be so open and forthcoming with anyone else...ever!!??.

4. OMG...I am so embarrassed to say......Tatertot casserole was the last thing I cooked and only because it was requested by my eldest. :)

5. Six of one just one of the other please. I don't really like it that much anyway. :)

6. Actually completing a Friday Fill In on Friday; nonono!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a relaxing night with my boys and then catching up on some of my Real Housewives dvr programming, tomorrow my plans include driving to Nashville with the kids and spending the day at the Adventure Science Center with them and my mom and Sunday, I want to take Michael to church to Acolyte, finish up any residual laundry and ready myself for yet another work week!

1 comment:

Please Visit Me said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.