Friday, July 1, 2011

Playing Major Catch Up

I am not going to write an update that is an entire week late but at least I can blog my belated fill ins :)
Act as if this was filled in on July 1st......

1. Blue skies
make me happy regardless of the season.

2. Whenever I walk down
memory lane I try to walk down the path which makes me smile the most.

3. Kids
are a blessing but leave you wondering at times.

4.
Getting away, a new location, sleeping in; these are some of the best things about vacation.

5. Love is living in the moment with someone you want to be with and not a care in the world
.

6.
I wonder if there is such thing as submarine races.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
chilling at my mom and dads house, tomorrow my plans include going to Nashville Shores and relaxing followed by dinner with friends at the Boundr'yand Sunday, I want to sleep in and head home to see my boys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
La princesa y el hambre said...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=460531970656348&set=a.296896400353240.69422.100000986464836&type=1&permPage=1