So being late is once again the rule instead of the exception in the story of my life. For those of you new to my blog, I am supposed to do a Friday Fill In (pay special attention to the word Friday). This rarely happens anymore so I just fill them in when I get time and change the title accordingly. :) Yesterday was consumed with our last Friday brouhaha at Nashville Shores followed my a great evening with my boys. I love how we can all pile up in the bed and watch TV but I don't love how many heels, knees and elbows I take to my rib cage while sleeping. Occupational hazard of being a mom, I suppose.
Marshall starts his first day of Kindergarten on Monday so I am taking yet another day off for that. He is only going for an hour an Michael is going for two hours. Why do they even bother? Then they have Tuesday off. Marshall's first full day of school isn't until the tenth of August. I truly think it is so silly that they 'break-in' the K5 peeps. Just throw them in the class like they did 35 years ago when I started school. We really baby kids too much now days and it is such a disservice. Anywho, going to spend the rest of the weekend with my babies and relax relax relax.
1. Life is what you make of it and you will get out of it what you put into it.
2. Walmart is one of the best places to people watch EVER because well, I think the because is obvious.
3. if I was going somewhere, the one thing I have to bring is my ipod. Life without music isn't a life.
4. Some things that are happening in my life are not happening soon enough.
5. Next year, is going to be a fabulous year, I just know it.
6. I let go of the negative and I found a quasi nirvana.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with my boys and playing wii, tomorrow my plans include swimming, shopping and eating :) and Sunday, I want to relax, hang out and have a safe trip home!