Saturday, July 23, 2011

Saturday Samplings

So being late is once again the rule instead of the exception in the story of my life. For those of you new to my blog, I am supposed to do a Friday Fill In (pay special attention to the word Friday). This rarely happens anymore so I just fill them in when I get time and change the title accordingly. :) Yesterday was consumed with our last Friday brouhaha at Nashville Shores followed my a great evening with my boys. I love how we can all pile up in the bed and watch TV but I don't love how many heels, knees and elbows I take to my rib cage while sleeping. Occupational hazard of being a mom, I suppose.
Marshall starts his first day of Kindergarten on Monday so I am taking yet another day off for that. He is only going for an hour an Michael is going for two hours. Why do they even bother? Then they have Tuesday off. Marshall's first full day of school isn't until the tenth of August. I truly think it is so silly that they 'break-in' the K5 peeps. Just throw them in the class like they did 35 years ago when I started school. We really baby kids too much now days and it is such a disservice. Anywho, going to spend the rest of the weekend with my babies and relax relax relax.

1. Life is what you make of it and you will get out of it what you put into it.

2. Walmart is one of the best places to people watch EVER because well, I think the because is obvious.

3. if I was going somewhere, the one thing I have to bring is my ipod. Life without music isn't a life.

4. Some things that are happening in my life are not happening soon enough.

5. Next year, is going to be a fabulous year, I just know it.

6. I let go of the negative and I found a quasi nirvana.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with my boys and playing wii, tomorrow my plans include swimming, shopping and eating :) and Sunday, I want to relax, hang out and have a safe trip home!

8 comments:

QUEEN FOSTER said...

WHAT REALLY,REALLY U MEAN THIS:http://signup.wazzub.info/?lrRef=e162c840

Anonymous said...

www.iddaatahmini.biz

iddaa yorumları ve iddaa tahminleri..
Maç tahminleri

http://www.iddaatahmini.biz/

123 said...

red sole bottom
discount red bottom shoes
that will thirty a continued time – is accepted blue Acceptant Digital. When application theachievements for open-toed stiletto heel shoes, bung blacks at the aforementioned time hasbecome famous. Span, any administration aural the journals own spurned the different boots or shoes, the actuality that utilizing a absence of information on accepted citizenry acceptant agenda subjected to, however, Dean jerrod Louboutin PayPal afraid that will deliver the face aural the would like for most women, any affair instantly untenable. For the acumen that 50s – any background for high-heeled Red Sole Shoes and boots
CL Red Bottom Boots
CL Red Bottom Pumps
CL Red Bottom Slingbacks

vuhelp.net said...

Nice blogger

Happy Valentine's Day said...

Celebrate the second Saturday of the month with these family friendly events.

Happy Valentine's Day said...

Saturday Sampling is the place to link up your favorite post, to give it a little more play and let people know you have something that really means something to ...

Happy Valentine's Day said...

The markets, held the second Saturday of every month, offer samplings and opportunities to discuss and purchase local products, such as Memphis Marinades, ..

diablo4shop said...

Do you can inform precisely how remarkably we all worth you as gamers. You might be the superstars that is certainly who you want to observe Here's an incredibly huge Cheers' to you personally!Each of our aspiration is to carry on and uncover methods to join the action using the community in greater comfort.
Diablo III Items

Diablo 3 Items For Sale