Monday, April 5, 2010

Speed of Light Travel

Why is it that days off go 100 times quicker than any other day? I would really appreciate someone figuring this out. My four day weekend felt more like a quick day trip and I hate that. Update:

  • We finished up our mini-mini vacation Saturday and made the whopping 1.5 hour drive home. Other than Marshall having one small vomitting incident, it was all good.
  • I have finally succumbed to my addiction of the Real Housewives of New York and watched all the episodes On Demand I was lacking. It is like watching a train wreck, you really should look away but can't make yourself.
  • I don't have any cutsy putsy pictures of my family all dressed up for Easter service. We usually don't go to church on Easter because of the overwhelming attendance. It still baffles me that people don't go all year and then, BOOM, it will make it right if we go 'this day'. So I stay home, protest, and have my own time with my Maker.
  • The kid's dyed eggs on Saturday night for the Easter Bunny to hide Sunday morning only he was golfing so the boiled eggs could not be hidden until magically during the middle of the day! (wow, that is a really long sentence)
  • I wrapped up my beautiful Easter afternoon with pressure washing. I am not sure why I enjoy doing it but the porch and patio look fabulous. I wonder if this counts as exercise?

Some pics.....see Facebook for more!





1 comment:

Crystal said...

Too cute!

We don't go to church on Easter either. ;)