Friday, July 2, 2010

Reverse Three Day

I actually have a reverse three day weekend compared to most. I have to work on Monday..booo...but I am off today. I am not really complaining as I will take what I can get. Nothing to terribly exciting to report. Michael has his last day of soccer camp today and he has thoroughly enjoyed it. He has learned lots of maneuvers, drills and tricks so hopefully he will want to play travel soccer now.
On a different note...how about the weather this morning? We all donned light jackets to sit outside because it was so cool. How weird is that?
I hope everyone has a safe and fabulous Fourth of July holiday.

1. When it's quiet I can let my mind roam wherever it may want to go.

2. A few days or weeks away seems like a months.

3. My heart is hmmm, I suppose my heart is exactly where I want it to be right now.

4. My last birthday in my 30's is this July.

5. In the town where I was born there is heck of a lot more going on than in this town. I miss it dearly.

6. Listening without any pre-conceived notions is something I really love about my significant other / friend.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending as much time outside as possible to enjoy this blessing of weather we have, tomorrow my plans include typical poolside activity and Sunday, I want to head to my mother's house to hang out for the 4th and actually leave my kids there for a few days!! Whoo hoo....I love Mommy down time!

No comments: