Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday Late Fill Ins

Brief update: We returned from our extended vacation last night about 7ish and I was so happy to be home. There truly is no place like it. The boys enjoyed their surprise one day trip to Huntsville followed by a week in Florida. The weather was perfect. Upper 50's for the lows, lower 80's for the highs and not even a hint of precipitation for the entire week. The hotel we stayed in was nice and 1/4 occupied while during our week but started to explode with peeps on the last day of our stay. I was glad we were leaving at that point and thankful I picked the first week of fall break to go and not the second week. It would have been a much different experience.

1. My favorite month is September (a normal one) because it's warm during the day, a little chilly in the evening, humidity has taken a hike and it is starting to smell like fall.

2. If the temperature is anywhere in the 60's I open up all the windows to let in a fresh breeze.

3. I love to sniff a little after watching a good movie that had a hint of a tear jerk.

4. IHOP Pancake combo with scrambled eggs, my bacon crispy and my pancakes grain 'n nut with butter pecan syrup is what I like to have as a treat for breakfast. (I can be very particular)

5. The hobby I enjoy most is (I have to pick one!) hmmm..I somewhat enjoy exercise, I thoroughly enjoy reading and listening to music.

6. Ingenuity comes from being bent on getting what you want and it is amazing the cleverness it breeds, oh my!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to enjoying my last night in Florida, tomorrow my plans include driving, driving, driving and a little of that ingenuity I spoke of and Sunday, I want to make a stab at making pumpkin soup, by a new fish for Michael, get the fall decorations out (Fall and Halloween are my favorite times of the year) and enjoy my last day of vacation.

No comments: