Friday, January 14, 2011

I Thought It Was Yesterday...

All day yesterday it felt like Friday which was a huge disappointment because....well.....you guessed it....it was only Thursday. I haven't had that difficult of a week but trying to do my job when it has snowed 6 inches is very difficult. I was worried at first that I would have to use a few vacation days only to sit at home and look outside but luckily I was able to work. Vacation days should be used for VACATION....sun, beach, bikini, adult fruity beverage....you get the point.
I am so glad today is Friday......


1. Right now I need a pedicure and an hour long massage.

2. German chocolate cake coffee is what's in my glass.

3. A copy of this letter will be forwarded to the FBI in the event of my disappearance.

4. Imbibing hot chocolate is best with a spoon.

5. The best movie I've seen lately is Pulp Fiction. Was in the mood for a little Quentin Tarantino.

6. There are numerous things that I like; but only a few that I love.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending a little time with my mom and being there for a distraught friend, tomorrow my plans include racquetball for me, basketball for Michael and Sunday, I want to spend a little time with the boys and maybe go bowling or something.

No comments: