Thursday, March 3, 2011

Omg, Not Late And A Little Early :)



Well, another week has come to a close without much excitement. I guess that is a good thing but a little excitement never hurt anyone. My work week was actually normal instead of chaotic so I am not near as exhausted as I usually am (physically and mentally) this time of the week.
I am, however, counting down the days to Spring Break. I need a break, regardless of how short it is. We are going to head to Wilderness at the Smokies for weekend...our usual Spring Break thing. The kids love it, I love watching them love it sooooo win win! :)
The kids are doing great, by the way. I am registering Marshall for kindergarten in a few weeks and he couldn't be more excited. He cannot wait to go to big kid's school. Michael received a 105 on his science project he has been working on over the past couple of months. I am very proud of him. As of the last grade update I saw yesterday, he is on track to have the best report card this year. His lowest grade is a 92 and the rest are 96 and above....I am beaming!!
I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend.


1.Bring your favorite movie and we'll veg on the couch for hours!

2. Unfortunately, insecure feelings are included in my mindset.

3. I am hoping all of this is exactly what I think it is.

4. Well, you see, it all started with a three hour tour!

5. I need things to start changing and looking up, soon!

6. But what if, I could what if myself to death and still not get any answers or not get the answers I was hoping for.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to running a few miles if the rain holds off then pizza and a movie at home with the kiddos, tomorrow my plans include going to the movies with friends and the kids to see Rango, and Sunday, I want to just have a great mental day!

1 comment:

Roxy Anderson said...

Hello :) i was readin your blog.. intresting.. i dont know how i found it.. i have started a blog, and wondering if you knew how i get followers? completly stuck!!