Sunday, June 20, 2010

Weekend Closer

Wow, just when I thought I couldn't be more non-productive on a weekend, I totally outdo myself. I am such an overachiever!!! I went all out on Friday taking the family to the little water park thingie in the thriving metropolis of McMinnville and it was all downhill after that. Saturday consisted of laziness to the nth degree followed by a wedding reception for one of my assistants. I was looking fabulous in my fav black and white sundress (ad nauseam) but it was hot as hell and I thought I was going to die. I never thought I could actually yearn/pray/beg for a breeze, current, draft, gust, zephyr, whiff, waft, flurry or puff of air. I think we had to swim to the car...gotta love summer.
We decided not to take the boat out today due to the oppressive heat. 100 degree+ heat on a boat is not any fun. I don't care that you are surrounded by water!!
In closing, some pics of the kids, the garden, and our first two tomatoes of the season....woo hoo.







No comments: