Friday, June 25, 2010

Will I Ever Grow Tired Of Three Day Weekends?

This week was fairly uneventful. Lot's of family time spent outside despite the oppressive heat thanks to a fan! Marshall is acquiring his sea legs....and fast. Not only is he jumping in the deep end and swimming without his swimmies, he is now turning front flips underwater. No nose holding...no partial to the side kind of flip....I mean a flip. I cannot believe how fast he turned from a land lubber to a dolphin.

1. On vacation, I like to literally do nothing. Make a small breakfast, sit by the pool/ocean, have a few adult cocktails, get in the pool/ocean, eat small dinner, and just hang out all week without a watch!

2. I don't really enjoy swimming in the ocean. Too many creepy crawlies and sand in your crotch!

3. One of my favorite vacation spots was Costa Rica. We were on the pacific side and not only was it breathtaking but extremely relaxing.

4. I truly feel the full moon makes people do weird things. If it controls the tide, why could it not affect us in some way.

5. Up, up and away in my beautiful Zeppelin.

6. Bananas; I actually worked the name of this fruit into a 20 minute conversation four times. Must be a world record.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a fire in the outdoors and relaxing with the family, tomorrow my plans include taking my new running shoes for a spin around this side of Cookeville and Sunday, I want to lament the last day off of my weekend.

No comments: