Friday, February 11, 2011

Yipppeeee!!!!

Well, we all know what day it is and I welcome it with open arms. Hopefully, I only have a half day of work, followed by a little pampering with my beautician, then it is off to Murfreesboro with the kiddos to visit the land of Chuck E. Cheese. That bastard mouse!!
My nephew's sixth birthday is tomorrow and they live in Murfreesboro so we always go a day early to visit the Chuckster and spend the night. The kids love a night in a hotel and being able to swim. I am also going to make a little visit to Target and take Michael to Fleet Feet so he can be fitted for a good pair of running shoes. Doesn't this all sound terribly exciting. I know, I know...it is incredibly hard not to envy a lifestyle such as mine.
On a positive note, I am looking forward to seeing my brothers and sisters in law tomorrow at the party. I haven't seen any of them in what seems like forever and am needing a good catch up session and family time. See folks, this is yet another prime reason to move back closer to my hometown. I feel so far away from everybody that is important to me. :(
I am also looking forward to the warm weekend. I was able to run in my new shoes last Sunday OUTSIDE (i hate treadmills) and am looking forward to doing it again. Thanks Fleet Feet for selling me a fabulous pair of running shoes. I hope everyone has a fabulous and fulfilling Valentine's weekend.

1. Family is very important to me even if that family is by marriage and not blood.

2. Life obviously has it's ups and downs but what is the most important is how you handle the chaos.

3. Trust is a trait I believe all my closest friends possess.

4. Sometimes you just have to jump and hope for the best.

5. Parents are almost always a positive influence, you just have to listen to what they are trying to say.

6. I look back at times and cannot believe what was said.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to see the above paragraph, tomorrow my plans include see the above paragraph and Sunday, I want to straighten up some around the house. It is getting out of control!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey there saying hello from batman80