Friday, December 4, 2009

Friday Friday Friday

I know everybody finds it hard to believe that I have nothing planned this weekend. I am such the socialite and staying at home for 2 days is hardly befitting one with such a title... ha ha ha. Nothing much during the week except work, school, and the math club Michael is now a member of. I think it is pretty cool but I do remember some of the social stigma attached to such a club. Well, maybe not in the 4th grade. Oh, if anyone has any bright ideas of how to get a 3 year old to crap in a toilet....I am all ears....er....eyes...since I am reading this!
By the way, the Upper Cumberland is under a Winter Weather Advisory! Expect 1-3 inches of snow says the Channel 5 guy. SNOW?.......we shall see.

1. You get what you pay for as in ear buds...DO NOT go cheap. I will be returning the 20 dollar ones that I purchased. The sound quality was crap....I felt as if I was listening to AM radio!

2. Choose the right to bear arms....we have the right to defend ourselves!

3. It's never been the right time. (How can someone always have something going on?)

4. Choir practice canceled....that is ridiculous! always an excuse! :)

5. I feel more heat now that I finally turned the upstairs unit on today!

6. Good luck and goodnight!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing and letting my Botox kick in, tomorrow my plans include putting the final touches on all the Christmas decorations and possibly playing in the snow and Sunday, I want to relax, watch football and attend the Hanging of the Greens at our church since both of my children are participating.

Happy weekend.

2 comments:

mandi said...

botox???

Angela said...

Yes, I get botox about 3 times per year....I know I am a sinner!