Friday, February 19, 2010

HELLO FRIDAY!!

Everyone is finally well in the house. Mike and I must have dodged the bullet with the whole stomach virus thing. Hopefully I am not speaking too prematurely. Marshall had allergic pink eye or something like that which I had never heard of. It has since cleared up but his right ear is still full of fluid which means another surgery for my little guy. The tube fell out 10 months ago and the ear decided to pull it's old shenanigans! His ENT stated if we don't get the tube placed within the next few months, permanent hearing loss could occur....YIKES!

1. Johnny Weir is a great skater but is very pale!

2. My little patriotic Michael has watched the 2010 Olympics every time the chance has arose.

3. And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. ~Anais Nin

4. Send a text to say hello if you get an urge.

5. Having sweet dreams is something I definitely missed out on last night.

6. What does it take to get some peace and quiet around here!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to an outdoor campfire with weenies and marshmallows, tomorrow my plans include spending the day with my mom and meeting some girlfriends to plan our Atlanta Girl's trip, whhooo hooo and Sunday, I want to watch Michael acolyte at church and then home to chill!

No comments: