Friday, December 3, 2010

AHHHHH, Friday!!!

Wow, could my life slip away any faster. Friday again....REALLY? No complaints, per se, just hard to believe another week of my life is gone. Anywho, the week at a glance:
  • Mom's recovery is on the upswing (finally). She has rid herself of all infection and will hopefully be ready for more saline in her expanders. New boobs, here we come!! woo hoo
  • Michael had his first concert last night as a saxophonist. Did fabulous without a hint of nervousness however, when the advanced band was playing, there was a small fire and the entire program had to be evacuated. I guess this will be a concert he will never forget. On a side note, my child is totally at ease being on stage in front of people. I know most of you are thinking 'I know where he gets that from'.....but I interject....yes, I was in the performing arts for years BUT I was worthless during the final seconds of said performance. Once I was on stage, it was all business...dancing, singing, acting, etc. Prior, could almost vomit!! He is not like that and I am so glad.
  • I have officially and literally wrapped up my Christmas shopping. I have a few gifts that I am debating on buying for some special peeps in my life :) but I may have to break down and get them. They mean that much to me regardless of the cost!!
  • Marshall is still Marshall. Into everything and running 90 to nothing 24 hours a day. I cannot believe he will start kindergarten in 7 months. God, please help that teacher!
1. The best thing about a birthday celebration is...please...I am the center of attention. As if this part being my favorite is a surprise to anyone.

2. I want to look back sans regret in regards to the passage of time. No should a, would a, could a.

3. I went shopping recently and the most interesting thing I bought was the most awesome pair of Mary Jane snow slippers that are soft, cuddly and grace the presence of my feet every night.

4. Mousetrap is a child's game, however, I bought it for my kids and cannot wait to play it.

5. The reason is there is just an effect on me that I cannot even come close to explaining.

6. I am a big fan snow and cold only if I can be snuggled up inside next to a fire or in a hot tub.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to trying out Blue Coast Burrito and beginning the 1000 light stringing of the tree
, tomorrow my plans include 9 a.m. fun run with Michael, followed my a laser tag birthday party for a friend of Michael's, hopefully some telephone time to catch up with peeps, followed by a cross country banquet at 6...kill me now and Sunday, I want to take the kids to Sunday School, finish (for the love of God) putting up the Christmas decorations, making the menus for two big parties I will be hosting at my home next week and watching my kids participate in the Hanging of the Greens at church on Sunday night.
MY WEEKEND IS FULL!!!!

No comments: