Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday Fill Ins

1. I feel overwhelmed by life.....only if I let it get the best of me.

2. Anything in the vicinity of sand, the ocean and palm trees is always fun.

3. Right now, I can hear these things: Mike putting silverware in the tray, coffee brewing, and little birdies chirping outside (windows have been open for 5 days thanks to the beautiful weather)

4. Some things happen for a reason and I'm glad we usually end up learning what that reason is.

5. The last time I made someone laugh was yesterday.

6. I am so looking forward to this Labor day weekend and spending time with my men.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having some grilled salmon and enjoying the rest of my 3/4 day of from work, tomorrow my plans include spending time with my mom and Sunday, I want to take the boat out and spend the last precious moments of the summer basking in the sun!

No comments: