Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday Fill Ins

Well today is the big day....Cougar Run at Michael's school. I need to arm myself with canisters of caffeine to last throughout the entire day of taking pictures. I am already tired and I have not even started! Even in hard times, I hope we raise lots and lots of money.



1. I feel excited about the going ons (sic) happening today!

2. Being a total and complete goober is always fun.

3. Right now, I can hear these things: Mike putting up dishes and Michael eating!

4. I try to remember my blessings and I'm glad I am reminded at times.

5. The last time I went on an extreme shopping spree was months ago.

6. My life was extremely uneventful this Labor day weekend.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the annual Fall Fest on the Cookeville square, tomorrow my plans include participating in a Memory walk at TTU (if I remember) and Sunday, I want to watch my boys sing before church and Michael speaking in front of the entire congregation!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Have a great weekend! And good luck with the Cougar Run!