Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday Fill Ins

My goodness I have a few things I would like to talk about today but I just do not have the time this morning to write. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

1. Sweet dreams are something I did not have last night in my fit of insomnia. I finally fell asleep at 3:30 only to get up at 6:00. I am a little cranky to say the least.

2. Trying to make new friends in a room full of strangers is hard especially for me.

3. Silliness is the best way to get through life's little (and big) speed bumps.

4. I plan on dressing up and going to the zoo again this Halloween.

5. Outstanding or not our Nobel Peace Prize winner has been announced.

6. An extremely long vacation without my children (I know that sounds awful) is what I need right now.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I am looking forward to hangin' with the family, tomorrow my plans include soccer and having to clean my own house...travesty, and Sunday I want to go to church to talk politics (strange, huh) and start on the Cougar Run DVD.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

hehe...you caught me on a good week with my kids - but I'm usually right there with ya on the "long vacation without the kiddos thing".

Have a great weekend!

The science of being us! said...

Our first trip to Jamaica was then our kids were 3, 6 and 8. Did I mention it was a wonderful vacation?