Thursday, October 22, 2009

Holy Cow!

Has anyone seen Superman lately? I am just wondering if he has been flying around the world with the rotation of the earth instead of against it in order to speed up time. Don't get me wrong, I am super duper pleased Friday is here but......HOLY COW......it arrived quick! This weekend is going to be a little crazy therefore I am bracing myself. Michael will be participating in the Kid's Hero Half Marathon TTU tomorrow afternoon. I am so proud that he has taken such an interest in running and I hope it will serve him well. I will post how he does, of course, in a weekend update. Saturday at 11:30 we have a soccer game and hopefully we can relax for the remainder of the weekend once that is over. I still have a boat load of pictures to go through for Cougar Run but I have deleted mucho pictoros and have 302 left to go through. That means half of what I have left need to meet the chopping block! AAARRGGHH! What an arduous task to review over 300 pics to figure out which child has multiple cameos. I don't want to upset any parents! I placed voting ballots in the teacher's boxes for the 4th graders to pick their top three picks for the background music for the picture DVD. I am dying with anticipation as to what music they will pick. I did not give them any options so they have carte blanche! I will share what they pick once everything is tallied....should be interesting.

1. The crickets sing and the bats fly quietly over my house.

2. Take advantage of laughter wherever you are.

3. I want to get far away from the rat race at times.

4. The cures for all childhood diseases had been discovered; this was a dream.

5. But as for me...I will just sit back and watch the show.

6. Where I just was is where I come (came) from.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Michael participate in the kid's half marathon at TTU, tomorrow my plans include soccer and Sunday, I want to go to my dad's house for their 6th annual Harvest Party.

No comments: