Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday Fill Ins

Hello everyone.....it is Friday once again. One of my three assistants has been out this week on vacation so to say I have been busy would be an extreme understatement. I hate it when I actually have to earn my money!! GNO was fun last night even though a couple of girls bailed because of the weather (go figure). Lot of hot topic/political debate with the table being split right down the middle of liberal and conservative. I am so fortunate to have surrounded myself with a group of women who can talk about things (even if we don't always agree) other than breaking a nail or catching up on the latest gossip. Well I guess I should get my little self (ha ha) to work. The sooner I get started, the sooner I get to come home.

1. So are we going to officially stop talking or what?

2. The definite unknown is what's up ahead.

3. I love to do just about anything except get up in the morning.

4. I need to shop and get work clothes of some sort.

5. I walk a fine line of contemplation and contentment.

6. Being able to laugh at yourself and make others laugh is the true elixir of life!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to eating pizza and playing Candyland, tomorrow my plans include going to Muddy Pond or Amazing Acres, I haven't decided yet, and Sunday, I want to work on my Cougar Run DVD. Here I am facing a 2 week deadline and I haven't even started. WTH!

No comments: