Friday, January 1, 2010

Friday Fill Ins

1. Last night we had some couples over for New Year's Eve. Had a lot of fun playing pool and Rock Band. Finally a real band!

2. I really want to lose 8 pounds this year.

3. The funniest thing is reflecting on the past year and all the things that have happened.

4. What a poignant question.......so where do we go from here?

5. He said left; she said right.

6. Who knows what is waiting for us in the future and it's up to us to find it.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to a late night movie with my mom to see 'It's Complicated' again (so funny) tomorrow my plans include sticking to my resolution and exercising and entertaining my Dad, brothers, sister in laws and their children at the house and Sunday, I want to hang out at church for a while and then chill at home in front of the fire with a big ass cup of coffee!

1 comment:

My Smart Hands said...

Happy New Year Angela!! :)