Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday Fill Ins.......Or Not

Here are the Fill Ins.....Enjoy...

1. Salsa and chips from Chili's are my favorite.

2. Look at this spread of condiments and you've even got mustard.

3. By the time I get home I have the best intentions to exercise or run but usually talk myself out of it! Surprisingly, it is not that difficult to do.

4. Seeing how much money I can save with coupons is what I look forward to most when grocery shopping.

5. And I was dreaming in a deep sleep when I hear in my ear, "Mommy, I need to go potty"

6. Peace and quiet...is there anything else better?!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to planting more vegetables in the garden, tomorrow my plans include soccer and more soccer and Sunday, I want to watch Michael acolyte in church and hopefully get pampered on my special day even more than I usually am.



Unfortunately for me and you readers hanging on the edges of your seats....the Friday Fill Ins young lady must have slept in this morning. I will add it when it becomes available. Otherwise, there has not been any type of excitement this week besides Marshall's surgery. He has recovered remarkably and never asked for any of his Tylenol/Codeine pain medicine. He denies any neck pain or stiffness (which the MD said would occur) and has not complained of a sore throat. I have never seen a child this tough in my life. Have a fabulously fabulous Friday.

No comments: