Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday, Friday, Friday

I survived my first week without one of my assistants. It actually wasn't too bad and I was feeling rather confident yesterday as my week was winding down. That is until I took a sneak peek at next week's schedule, I think I quit breathing for 11 seconds! I guess we shall see how I feel this time next week. Oh, did I mention Michael's birthday party is intermingled into next week along with a sleep over involving a dozen of his closest friends. Did I mention this was Thursday night and I do have to work on Friday!?!?! I will need prayers all around!
I was able to do a little pampering yesterday in preparation for the christening of the pool this weekend. Botox, pedicure and spray tan....in that order! Sunday I get to take one of the two new bikinis I bought on a little test drive! Have a fabulous Friday and a fulfilling weekend. Michael is at camp in Crossville with his entire 4th grade class and he returns home today. I will be much relieved when I see that little face in Cookeville safe and sound.
Here we go.......

1. My fabulously fabulous children never fail to make me smile. (unless they are fighting)

2. I'm looking forward to a little summer fun in the wonderful sun!

3. SpongeBob on the boob tube is what I'm listening to right now.

4. Potato salad must have little bits of pickle in it!

5. Coffee was the best thing I ate today. (I don't eat breakfast in the a.m. before I leave work....does the nasty protein drink count?)

6. Today is just beginning so I have no idea what is in store for me today.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing my eldest child, tomorrow my plans include soccer, soccer, seeing my mom and visiting one of my patients in a social capacity and Sunday, I want to hit the pool, of course!!

No comments: