Friday, May 28, 2010

Fuzzy Friday

I say Fuzzy Friday because that is how my brain feels this morning. This is my last day to be one assistant short at work and I could not be more excited. That coupled with Michael's birthday party last night and the spray tan I need to get this morning before work so I won't glow in the dark over Memorial Day weekend. Wheeewww, I literally feel as if I could barely go any further and I still have all day to work..boooo..that would bring my total hours this week to around 50. I have already told Mike that I do not want to make any decisions for the next 3 days that includes menu planning!
Michael's birthday party went swimmingly. (Birthday actually on June 2nd) We had a Hummer limo pick him up from school along with a dozen of his friends. It was actually two fold seeing at it was also the last day of 4th grade so they were also celebrating their "graduation" from elementary school. The limo drove them around town some, dropped us off at CiCi's, and finished with a 30 minute cruise about town. The kids hung their heads out the window, waving to all the other cars. You could tell they felt like Rock Stars! There was even a beach ball being volleyed around inside. I am still not for sure where that came from. Anywho, the girls went home and the boys spent the night. They finally succumbed to sleep around 3 in the morning. Well, there is so much more but I don't want to bore you any further. Have a safe and happy Memorial Day.

1. A fabulous chicken salad sandwich-- the best food to take on a picnic.

2. Summer is hands down my favorite time of the year.

3. One can not have too many pairs of flip flops.

4. To love someone is to know the exact moment they are thinking about you which is most likely the same time you are thinking about them.

5. I could use a long hike.

6. When I crave food, it's usually something fried. (I am not a big sweets eater

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a peaceful house, tomorrow my plans include possible some boating since soccer is on hiatus and Sunday, I want to enjoy doing whatever in the hell I decide to do that day even if it is sitting on my tookus doing absolutely nothing.

No comments: