Friday, August 14, 2009

Finally, Friday

Well boys and girls it is finally Friday. Three days of school under the belt for Michael and doing remarkably well I might add. Blogging has been slow...sorry...I actually had to earn my money this week. I really wish I could find someone to pay me for sitting around or basically do whatever I want. I won't hold my breath...

1. When will this wretched heat and humidity go away?

2. Look Me In The Eys was the last good book I read or movie I saw or tv show I watched. (I have actually read many after that but it did read 'good book'.

3. Everything has its beauty but beware of it's opposite.

4. Appetizers from Chili's is what I had for dinner.

5. I'd like your confidence if you have any to spare.

6. Anywhere there is sand, sun, ocean and a fruity adult beverage is where I want to be right now.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a weinee roast with mom and the boys, tomorrow my plans include going to the Putnam County Fair and Sunday, I want to go to a pool birthday party for Marshall's girlfriend.

No comments: