Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday Fill Ins

Well this glorious day of the week has finally arrived. Thank the good Lord above I only have one patient to see today. I don't have any big plans for the weekend, I am just ready for it to get started. Have a great weekend everyone.

1. He was a force to be reckoned with.

2. Summer and vacation is what I look forward to most this time of year.

3. My best friend is a confidant to a level one could not possible measure.

4. I am very selfish with my time and like to be alone alot to be honest with you.

5. Appearances can be VERY DECEIVING.

6. The last person I gave a hug to was my son.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to maybe going to the pool and cooking something on the grill, tomorrow my plans include I honestly have no idea, and Sunday, I want to go to Sunday School with the kids and chill on the patio.

No comments: