Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday Fill Ins

Well, I am actually having to work a full (almost full) five days this week. Oh, well it could be worse. I finally got all the pictures from our trip uploaded onto Facebook so if you get a chance, take a peek.
I hope everyone has a great weekend.

1. Swimming and grilling are my favorite summertime doings.

2. My favorite John Hughes movis is Breakfast Club, like you have to ask.

3. My yard is something I love to touch.

4. The full moon is entrancing in all of it's glory.

5. I should be on my way to work right now.

6. When daylight fades the mosquitoes come out!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting a highlight and a spray tan, tomorrow my plans include going to the waterpark and having a supreme time, and Sunday, I want to take the kids to Sunday School and then to a birthday party.

No comments: