Thursday, November 5, 2009

Dear Lord Help Me

Look at the time...........10:20 central. I have a huge batch of chili, a huge batch of tortilla soup, taco dip, and am almost finished with the bacon roll ups (props to my sis in law, Kristen). I am exhausted...yet...I mustered the energy to wipe out the fridge shelves due to their heinous presentation. So as I see it.....at 6 p.m. tomorrow...my house will be swarmed with many a people along with their babes (kids) of all ages and sizes. Should be interesting. Mike will officially be 40 years old tomorrow. I think he is looking in to the senior 10% discount at Kroger during the first Wednesday of the month. Maybe not old enough yet, BUT, you don't know until you ask.
Hopefully I will have the wherewithal to take lots of pictures of his party and post them on Facebook. If you are a follower of my blog...I will only post of few on this site. Anywho, hopefully my Friday won't be too overwhelming although it looks as if I will be driving over 150 miles. As a friend of mine says..'that is why they pay you the big bucks'. Not for sure who they are or the definition of big bucks, but whatever! I sure hope this party goes off without a hitch!

No comments: