Sunday, November 22, 2009

Friday Fill Ins on Sunday

Weird but true.....this is happening on a Sunday. I guess all the planets have finally aligned!
Kidding. The weekend went by too fast as usual, however, I feel a lot was accomplished. Cougar Run is finally over and "over 60 thousand raised" was thrown around. I sure hope that is correct. Quite a sum for a public school in a small town.
Mom's 61st birthday was today. I only wish I look as good as she does at this age. Size 4 at 61. PLEASE! She works hard for it so she deserves it! We visited her today and was able to finally witness her Condo transformation/remodeling......looks great and she deserves it. So here we go for the fill ins on Sunday.................

1. We need a little laughter and love in our lives.

2. I watched Christmas Vacation for the 100th time and it made me smile.

3. If you want happiness...you have to pursue it to any degree necessary.

4. Celebrate Christmas for all the right reason because it is the right thing to do.

5. Massachusetts has a proposed 5% sales tax on elective cosmetic surgery; I think beauty improvements should be at a 0% tax! After all we have sacrificed.

6. Laughing children, presents and lots of lights makes for a happy holiday.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Cougar Awards Night (finally!) tomorrow my plans include vegging in the house and doing nothing and Sunday, I want to go to Sunday School and then head for Nashville to help my mom celebrate her birthday.

No comments: