Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Fill Ins

Less than two weeks until Thanksgiving....can you believe it! I only blinked twice since it was Halloween and you all know what is coming up next....I won't actually say it...just make an innuendo about it! Michael gets so tore up about the 'holiday' commercials airing since Turkey Day has not even graced our presence. I just told the ole stand by "It gets sooner every year". He looked at me strange and that was the end of that. Well, off to work....I am trying to start early so I can finish by one or so. I will take any half days I can get!

1. The last band I saw live was the Counting Crows as far as a large venue goes. On a smaller scale we saw Stacy Mitchhart.

2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving are all the fixings. I could give or take a turkey but bring on the mashed potatoes, dressing, turnip greens, etc.

3. My Christmas shopping is DOA! I haven't even started and I usually don't until the day after Thanksgiving for my annual Black Friday extravaganza with my friend Jinger. (yes she spells it with a 'J')

4. Thoughts of this, that and the other fill my head. (I have ADD!)

5. I wish I could wear a full thick head of hair! My own...not a wig! Hey, I made a rhyme.

6. Bagpipes are one of my favorite instruments to listen to. I want Amazing Grace played on the bagpipes at my funeral.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to our weekly pizza, beer, and Wii bowling night with the family, tomorrow my plans include spending the day with my awesome mom who is staying the entire weekend and a soccer game and Sunday, I want to continue to enjoy this awesome November weather....bring on the shorts!

No comments: