Friday, March 12, 2010

Finally Friday

No big updates for the end of the week. My Bunko party went well and I was neither the biggest winner nor the biggest loser. Just call me Even Stephen! Everyone had a great time and there was plenty of food (thank goodness).
Wednesday I had a chemical peel on my face and let me tell you.....I am one scary person this morning. Let the peeling begin! Thankfully all the patients I have today except one have met me before so they shouldn't freak out too much. I hope everybody has an accomplished and wonderful weekend.

1. I am so looking forward to my face returning back to normal!

2. I promise I will go running later.

3. When you get lemons, trade them in for limes and ask for some salt and tequila.

4. My family is a big part of my life I just don't appreciate them all the time like I should.

5. If you need anything I am your girl.

6. I am growing tiresome of work and I need a trip.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to lounging, tomorrow my plans include going out to dinner to celebrate a friend's birthday and Sunday, I want to go to a bowling party in Smyrna for my two nieces!

No comments: