Wednesday, March 24, 2010

ZZZzzzzzz

Last night I had this urge to watch my children sleep. I am not talking about peaking in to make sure they were covered up and breathing OK....I mean really watch them. It was so nice to study their little faces without it moving in all directions at once....coveting their quiet and peaceful slumber and wondering what it would be like to sleep that deep with a silent mind for just one night.

It made me appreciate even more how beautiful my children are inside and out, to have the comfort of knowing how healthy they are and have never had to suffer. I watched them separately for about 5-6 minutes a piece. It actually brought tears to my eyes. I suddenly realized no matter what is currently going on in my life that is bringing me sadness it is of no importance when compared to the health of my little guys. I am blessed beyond any riches.

I am so glad I took the time......

No comments: