Wednesday, March 31, 2010

It's Friday........Right?

OK, so I am bragging a little since it obviously not Friday but it is for me! Tomorrow at this time we will be on our annual trip to Wilderness at the Smokies. I am ready for some humongous indoor waterpark fun.....yiipppeee! Although my attempts to lose a few pounds before I left were in vain (only because I got lazy not because I tried), I am still going to proudly don that bikini and strut my stuff!! If you don't like it, don't look.....right?
This week had been very hectic at work. Trying to cram in 5 days of work into 3 is quite the task. The good part is because of the long work days, I only have to use one vacation day instead of two. So there.
Now for an update on the kiddos.....Michael was presented with the 4th Grade Math Award for the past 9 week session. We are so proud of him. I told him I didn't know what it was like to sit in a gymnasium full of my peers and have my name called out.
Marshall and Michael geared up for soccer practice last night. Marshall was so excited and listened to his coach surprisingly well. This will be an interesting season. We did figure out that our eldest child's schedule is getting full...Monday: guitar, Tuesday: Run club in the a.m. and soccer in the p.m., Wednesday: Church, Thursday: Run club in the a.m., Friday: off, Saturday: soccer games, and Sunday: church. We shall see how it all plays out.


No comments: