Thursday, July 17, 2008

Catch Up For The Week

I don't have much to write about. This week has been nice and quiet. Michael had church camp all week during the day. We went swimming on Monday and Tuesday. Yesterday, Michael and I went to see Journey to the Center of the Earth in 3D. It was a great family movie...no cussing or gratuitous making out. It was based around the Jules Verne classic..duh..and I was hoping Michael would ask about the book they kept showing. This was to no avail. I don't think he is going to be a literary but neither are most men.

Today, when Mike dropped Michael off at camp, he also dropped off his bike. I rode my bike to work today and on the way home I came by the church and picked him up. We rode our bikes home together. It was so fun but I must admit I was worried. Not about Michael's ability but of the crazy drivers texting, talking on the phone and anything else they can do besides paying attention to the road. I rode behind Michael on the way home. I felt that if a driver wasn't paying attention..they would hit me first and hopefully come to their senses before hitting my child. Luckily, this was never to be!

Well, I am off to do laundry and pick of the house a bit. The housekeeper was just here 2 days ago and you would think she had never been here. How does a house destruct that quickly? To leave on a positive note...here is picture of Marshall wearing the 3D glasses we brought home from the movie. Mike took the picture and said Marshall would have worn them all day. Michael wore his the entire time he was eating breakfast.....too funny!!

No comments: