Monday, July 14, 2008

The Swing Set Savior

Today is Monday and has been a pretty unadventurous day...in a good way. I cooked supper this morning before I went to work so I could take the boys swimming as soon as I got off. We went to the pool for a couple of hours and the boys had a great time. Usually the evening is Marshall's witching hour. As soon as we get home it is Whiny City....have a told you how much I hate this place but I am forced to visit it every night. Today was different...praise the Lord!!
My savior was the swing set....yes, I know, no false gods and all that stuff but let me defend myself. I am not worshipping the swing set.....just admiring it from afar due to all its magical entertainment powers. It even trumped swimming. Marshall started to chant 'swing' as soon as we pulled into the driveway. I have attached my maiden video, using Michael's little digital camera, of the boys playing on my new love!!! i.e. the swing set!!! p.s. I lost my bet...Mike and I did not have one fight during the assembly of the swing set. I am sure this is a sign of maturity, or something like that!

No comments: