Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Fill-lns

I am happy to announce this work week is coming to a close today. The weekend is going to be busy but I won't be at work so that is a good thing! I do have some important news regarding Michael....He is the proud owner of a report card which contained 4 A's and 1 B . I am very proud of him. Although he tends to have some focusing issues, he tries really hard. Now that is out of the way.....off we go to Friday Fill Ins....YEEAAAHH!

1. Angel or not, I will continue to pursue happiness at all costs.

2. You can have me any way you want me as long as you will have me.

3. As my mother used to say, you're full of hmmm, my mom never said anything like that but she may have thought a few things. I am going with the obvious four letter word starting with an S.

4. Relaxed, confident and accomplished is how I feel after I'm done working out or doing something strenuous.

5. Even in the most crowded of rooms I feel as if I stand out like a sore thumb.

6. Following my heart and doing exactly what I have wanted to do for a long time would be a day fraught with peril.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to meeting friends at Macaroni Grill, tomorrow my plans include another Laser Tag birthday for Michael along with a Soccer game and Sunday, I want to please, please, please do nothing!

No comments: