Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Emulation At Its Finest

I have decided that emulation is the finest form of flattery! I know most people will agree. I personally love it when someone compliments some sort of tangible (or intangible) item of mine and....viola....they have commandeered the same thing in some form or fashion. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I know I am awesome but must you rub it in, so!? Just kidding....kind of!
In the spirit of plagiarism, emulation, aping, copycatting, etc, etc, etc...I have decided to give my friend, Danielle, a hard time! Note to self......this is only because I know she can take it, not be offended, give some 'hard time' back to me, and find the most minuscule things to laugh and/or make fun of at her discretion. God love ya!! Mean it.
So, in the spirit of making other people's things ones own....I have decided to copy things she does at my discretion. This particular post (her last one) was an homage to her favorite commercial. Funny as it may be....my favorite commercial has a different flare. Some may even say derogatory to women...to that I say....sometimes the truth hurts and it is what it is. Women talk more than men..PERIOD! We truly are from different planets and I attest to that more with every day that passes. With that said.....this is my favorite, most meaningful, real life, my god I have asked Mike this a thousand times when I feel he is being too quiet.......

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1315793544?bctid=1556072155

Please take a look, I think it will give you a good laugh......we have all been there!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Love the commercial.
And I guess this means I have to bring it up a notch here on my blog posts...

LarryG said...

cute (ratio me to Danielle - lol)

Crystal said...

Okay...I was so not expecting an Evinrude commercial when I clicked on that link. HA!l