Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

We took a long trek to Nashville last night. Our old friends Danielle and Leonard were in town. There were about 12 people at their homecoming. Yes, this is the same Danielle who writes the blog 'Don't Touch the Cactus', the one I said I was going to copy everything she writes, the one who gave me my "Friends Award", and the only person who can give and get the best sarcasm ever. It was nice seeing them again but the 75 minute drive one-way sucked! Just one more example as to why I would LOVE to move back to Nashville.

1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is minding your own business instead of the business of others. My mom always said "If it does not affect your job, stay out of it.

2. Whenever I buy anything at the seafood counter, Michael wants me to buy him clams.

3. When I think of carnivals I think of funnel cakes with lots of powdered sugar and foot long corn dogs extra crispy.

4. The Lilly is my favorite spring flower.

5. Things on my desk include multiple things to drink, laptop, and assorted paper products.

6. Summer makes me wanna smile.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to staying in and hanging with the family, tomorrow my plans include seeing my mom and a soccer game and Sunday, I want to organize pictures.

No comments: