Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday Fill Ins

Another rainy day in the thriving metropolis of Cookeville. I started my morning bright and cheery at 4:00 a.m. This is when the weather radio belted out it's best alarm stating there was a Thunderstorm Watch. Counting in my head 5...4...3...2...1... Like magic...Michael jumps in the bed. I tell you, that kid's response to the weather radio is Pavlov's theory at its finest. I calmed him down and went back to sleep. At 5:30, the 'time to get up' alarm went off and here comes Marshall. So, here I sit (well I was lying down) at 5:30 in the morning with my children and a lovely thunderstorm. I love starting my day with chaos....although it was controlled.

1. Apples are to oranges as I am not going to fill in this one. I am now having GRE Post Traumatic Stress Disorder!!!

2. There are only two guarantees in life. Death and Taxes and that's all I have to say about that.

3. I think I hear thunder! Surely not with the drought we are having in Middle Tennessee (heavy sarcasm)

4. It is a shame the respect that has been lost for the American flag.

5. Do what you want to do, but keep me out of it.

6. Timmy was riding his tricycle and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with earthworms and grubs.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having no plans, tomorrow my plans include having lunch with my mom and Sunday, I want to have no plans!!

No comments: