Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy, Happy Easter

Hello folks.....I hope each and every one of you had a wonderful Easter. We had a busy Easter around the house, as strange as that sounds. To make a long story unbearable, as most of you know I am extremely obsessive/compulsive and when I get on one of my cleaning jags...LOOK OUT!! The sun rose gloriously this morning. Glorious until it revealed how dirty my windows were. So, at 7 a.m. on Easter Morning......I clean the first floor windows (in and out) on the east and south sides of the house. This is no small feat mind you....we are talking eleven windows that are almost 6 feet tall and 2.5 feet wide.
After our own personal Easter Egg Hunt, I put Marshall to bed and performed yet another purge of crap from this house. With Mike's help, we filled five boxes with kitchen items, toys clothes, books and various other things. I still have a hard time comprehending why a good purge of one's house feels sooooo good. The kids and I dropped the purged items off, stopped at Lowes to get some plants and came home so Marshall could ride his new bike. Well, not new....but new for him. I have included some pics from our little Easter thingie but you can see more on Facebook.
Luckily, my mother in law has made a home-made stew for all of us to enjoy tonight so I don't have to cook. YIIPPEEEE!!

New Bat!
New Bike
Big Hit
New Hat.

No comments: