Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Hot Face

My youngest child is extremely animated. He loves to do and will do anything to get a laugh. I just don't know where he gets that from. (ahem) Currently, he has discovered his 'hot face'. This label is self descriptive. He discovered this face after he ate something extremely hot, made a crazy face, and received roars of laughter from us. Now, he does it on command.
Marshall also likes to go where anyone else is going. If he sees you preparing to leave, "I wanna go.", "I want kiss and hug" and he will snuggle up to you like a teddy bear.


I know this post does not give a lot of information about what has been going on. I guess I just needed a break for a while. I have promised myself to become diligent again. It has just been a crazy two weeks and something had to give. I am sure I lost several followers during my hiatus but I am back. I will leave you with a pic of the hot face. I hope you enjoy it as much as i do.









No comments: