Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Fill Ins and Updates

I am happy to report that my Little Guy is feeling better. I took him to the doctor yesterday afternoon and by the time we were finished, he looked like death on a stick. Even the people at the office were commenting on how "pitiful that baby looks". It was very disheartening. Needless to say I slept in his room again (an a children's foam, fold out couch!) and was worried sick. A few cries during the night later, BETTER! Literally in the blink of an eye, actually is was kind of weird how quick he recovered. Thanks for all the prayers and messages on my Facebook page from everyone. It was greatly appreciated.

Now, IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. It seems like time is flying by and my kids are growing up way too fast.

2. Put the seat down when you're done, please?

3. If I thought you would answer I'd call!

4. Being breathless is what I think of most when I think of you.

5. To me, Valentine's Day means nothing, it is such a made up Hallmark holiday!
6. God, family, and friends give me strength.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hopefully having an uneventful evening, tomorrow my plans include visiting my mom in Hermitage and a birthday party in Murfreesboro and Sunday, I want to go shopping at Kohls with my 30% off coupon!

No comments: