Thursday, February 5, 2009

Nothing Specific

Nothing real exciting to report. This week has been uneventful which I think is a good thing. Michael has been to school one day this week which is getting old. I was looking back through the calender and I am happy to announce he has not completed a full week of school since Christmas break. Although he is thrilled, his grades have suffered. His strongest subjects are spelling, science, math, English, Social Studies. These are listed in order of strength. He did make Honor Roll last nine weeks but the C's and one D he brought home from his weekly work (technically 2 weeks of work since they have not completed a full week) warranted abstaining from the Wii for one week. I don't know what else to do. Since this is the age of blame...who can I blame....OH, I choose to blame Mother Nature for my son's declining grades! Not really, I am being silly.

On a positive note, this week has flown by. I cannot believe tomorrow is Friday. We have been so busy at work (I have actually had to earn my money this week!) plus I have been working extra at a nursing home that time is at warp speed. If this was a sci-fi movie you would see those little white lines all around me denoting how fast I am moving! Hopefully I won't have to work extra for long. It wears on you over time.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I've had one of those weeks where I don't know what day it is. I am happy tomorrow is Friday. I really look forward to Friday all week...