Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Fill-lns

OK, so I wanted to post a picture of the kick ass, 2.5" heel, black leather boots I bought this weekend but I cannot find one. I guess that is a good thing since I was just wanting to brag about the price I purchased them for. Well, I think I am still going to brag!!! They were originally 150.00 dollars and I had the fortunate opportunity to buy them for 34.00 dollars. They will be making their debut at Spankie's next Friday night where myself and many other people are celebrating Michelle's 40th birthday! If you see them, please feel free to stop and say 'hi' but keep the line moving!!! Now that I have that silliness out of the way.....it is time for Friday Fill-Ins........WHOOOHOOO!


1. Give me an inch and I'll take a mile.

2. Whenever, wherever.

3. I wish I could find the right moment.......I wish all my wishes could be real!

4. Filet mignon and grilled portabella mushrooms were the last things I ate that was utterly delicious.

5. To live in this world a second time around knowing what I know now would be cool!

6. Other than this one, Don't Touch The Cactus is the last blog I commented on.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing nothing, tomorrow my plans include going to Franklin for a baby shower and Sunday, I want to spend an entire day without hearing my 2 year old cry!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Boots sound awesome. And you lie, you did not comment on my blog!! ;)And if you did, it didn't register.