Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday Fill-lns

1. Please don't tell me things you just think I want to hear, mean what you say.

2. Can you jump right out of bed and go out in public in the morning?

3. The color black makes me want to feel sexy!

4. I have a craving for hash browns, crispy bacon, and biscuits with gravy.

5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it at my happiest times with the people I am happiest with.

6. Eyes are the windows to the soul....I truly have witnessed this.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the Valentine's dinner at church, tomorrow my plans include hopefully taking the boat out for a while...its going to be in the 60's....whooo hooo and Sunday, I want to..I have to..get some things done around the house, enough procrastination already!

No comments: