Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday Fill-lns

Good gracious I am so glad it is Friday. This has been the longest week with too many things on my plate. I will elaborate more in another entry today if I get a minute. As for now.....Friday Fill Ins!!!!!!!

1. I'm funny, I'm compassionate, I ROCK!

2. Why do I have such straight, fine hair and not thick, full bodied hair!

3. How does this game chair work, anyway?

4. Every morning, I put shoes on my feet.

5. I consider myself lucky because my family is incredibly healthy.

6. One day we’ll see that fate plays a very strong hand in our lives.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Olympic games at school followed by a big birthday party for a friend (3" black boots making debut)tomorrow my plans include seeing my mom and getting a much needed/deserved one hour massage and Sunday, I want to play in the snow (if there is enough).

No comments: