Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Fill Ins

Well, another week under the belt and here it is Friday, again! I am writing this entry rather quickly because I need to get my butt upstairs and pack. Yes, we are leaving for vacation in 2 hours and no one is packed except Mike. Does that surprise you? If you knew me and hubby at all, you would know that is about par for the course. Mike is the uber prepared, always early guy. I am the wait until the last minute, fly in at the last minute (usually the last minute is late) kind of girl. That's just how I roll! So, I am standing at the kitchen counter typing this thing and getting absolutely nothing accomplished. You can tell it is really bothering me. Must be because I have this great tan. Bronzed and ready to don a bathing suit and play at the waterpark. T minus 6 hours until it opens. Even though this is a mini-vacation, I am still looking forward to it. Michael still thinks we are going to Chattanooga instead of the waterpark in Sevierville. I cannot wait to see what he thinks....furthermore, I cannot believe I did not blow the surprise!

Without further adieu.......it is time for Friday Fill Ins......

1. Why do we have to make tough decisions during our lifetime?

2. Subtle tics are now habits.

3. I have the best spray tan going on right now!

4. I had never heard the phrase "Buckle Down" and it not making me mad! (My mom used to tell me this all the time when I was not 'performing well' in school!

5. Reading too much into things the way I always do.

6. How was I to know how everything would turn out.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to chillin' poolside, tomorrow my plans include reading, relaxing, waterpark frolic and Sunday, I want to play in the wave pool a little longer followed by a safe drive home.

No comments: