Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Fill-lns

Wow, this has been a wild week. I have been extremely busy working three different places and my age is definitely showing. I was so tired last night, it was a struggle to form a sentence much less sit upright. My mom is staying at the house through Saturday to watch the kids during Michael's last two days of Spring Break. Thank goodness! I was able to sit and veg when I got home yesterday. I worked at the hospital from 6:30 to 3:15 then I had two home health patients to see. Of course, they both had ancillary things that needed to be done and the office closed at 4:30 so I could not complete ANYTHING. I hate having all those irons in the fire without pulling at least one out and people keep adding more and more and more. Alright, enough of my pity party.

1. "In a hole in the ground there lived a tiny village of peaceful and loving earthworms."

2. " Life is sometimes not fair but that ain't no matter."

3. "After dark the rain began to fall again, I opened a window and snuggled up with a cup of coffee and a good book."

4. " The sound of clanking chains and a scream came from the hold of the Spanish galleon."

5. "There was a hand in the darkness, and it was frantically searching for the light switch."

6. "Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, careful planning rewards the enlightened."

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending time with my mom and crossing things off my to do list, tomorrow my plans include getting little Marshall together with his girlfriend and Sunday, I want to do whatever comes my way.

No comments: