Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Fill-lns

Only one more week until my vacation. Although it is only 3 and a half days long...I am still very, very excited. Michael still doesn't know we are going to the indoor water park in Sevierville. I have kept this secret rather well. GUESS WHAT, IT IS FRIDAY!!


1. When I look to the left, I see diagrammatic posters of the spinal nerves and the vertebral column.

2. My bedroom is the room that has the best view in my home.

3. Let it work itself out, life has a funny way of doing that.

4. Power shopping done dirt cheap!

5. PAYING TAXES is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.

6. If you have any opinions feel free to keep them to yourself.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to I have no idea what I am going to do, tomorrow my plans include working until 11 (booooo) but at least I have a job and Sunday, I want to relax with my kids.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Hi there...I found your blog by way of Danielle at Don't Touch the Cactus. My #5 and #6 were going to be exactly the same as yours, but I ended up changing them before I published my post. Just thought it was kinda weird to be thinking the same as someone I didn't know. :)